Winter Sound Bath group consisting of meditation and practical Q&A part following with optional tea in a local venues of South East London area.
Group is announced when we have min. of 5 participants.
Meditation with Gong an Singing Bowls
Depending on the group composition, we suggest either:
– self-inquiry meditation (self-image, quilt principals and mechanism, focused meditation)
– chakra meditation (quite a popular choice, cleansing, healing, balancing)
– grounding meditation (in time’s of imbalance, grounding provides physical and mental refreshment)
Practical Q&A part with singing bowls, cymbals and crystals
– examples on practical application of sound therapy in everyday situations
– addressing specific problem that can be demonstrated and discussed
– questions and answers
Sound Baths program:
– guided meditation, 60min, with a gong and singing bowls
– practical Q&A , 30min, with singing bowls, cymbals and crystals
– optional tea in one of the local venues, open-end
Sound Bath location:
– program is held in one of the hotels or SPA centres depends on groups location
– location is decided via email
Sound Bath payment:
– deposit: £10
– session: £10 (£20 – deposit of £10)
– via PayPal or a card, link will be provided in an email once location, date and time are set
– option to pay in advance with 30% off will be included in an email
For whom this program is intended for?
Feeling tired, exhausted, or suffering from back pains or abdominal pain?
Recovering from medical trauma like a stroke or chemotherapy?
Or, you just want to bring harmony back to your life?
To reserve your spot in a group please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org your name, weekend/week availability, general location like SE10 or Greenwich, and we will stay in touch with the information when and where the next group is.